Profiles of the inaugural class members of Rubber & Plastics News' Women in Tire & Rubber will appear daily through Aug. 21. Edited profiles of the entire class were published in the July 27 issue of RPN.
Judith Marien Dominguez Martinez
Location: Altamira, Mexico
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
- Human Resources & Psychology Specialization
- Master's in Systemic Therapy
- Started the first bi-oriented polypropylene film plant with two production lines (2004)
- HR Focal Point in all topics related to personnel during the Merger & Acquisition between Nhumo and Cabot (2013).
Associations you belong to or actively participate in:
- AISTAC (Industrial Association from South of Tamaulipas)
- Asociacion de Industriales del Sure de Tamaulipas
What drew you to the rubber industry, and what has made your career in the industry rewarding?
Mainly my desire to expand my expertise to the industrial field. The strength I had with union negotiations, from previous labor experiences, was an advantage to fit in the rubber industry.
There are many achievements delivered as HR Manager, which I consider rewarding experiences, such as taking first place in global engagement survey results. (2017 & 2019)
Personnel transition to Cabot entities after the merger & acquisition process between Nhumo and Cabot was concluded. (2013 & 2015)