Profiles of the inaugural class members of Rubber & Plastics News' Women in Tire & Rubber will appear daily through Aug. 21. Edited profiles of the entire class were published in the July 27 issue of RPN.
Cabot S.p.a. Italiana
Location: Ravenna, Italy
Education: Bachelor Degree in Industrial Chemistry
• R&D Manager at Tozzi Green (12 years)
- Projects managed:
- CLEVER: Clean Electric Vehicles powered by energy from Renewables.
- MOSAIC: Manufacturing of Organic Solar Architecturally Integratable Cells.
- Synthesis of Ru-based metallo-organic dyes: patented PCT/EP2017/069967 "Novel fluorinated metal complexes."
- Developing of TiO2 Printable paste: patented US9085467 B2_ "Process For The Preparation Of Titanium Dioxide Having Nanometric Dimensions And Controlled Shape."
- MAAT: Molecular Nanotechnology for Health and Environment Synthesis of Fluorinated Ionic Liquid Crystal Molecules; fabrication of thermal and UV sealing
- SAGRO: Natural pigments (Extraction/Encapsulation Methods by SC CO2, Spray dry technique)
• Researcher Ce.Ri.Col_R&D Department at Colorobbia Italia (two years)
- Synthesis up to 100 liters of nano-TiO2 and other inorganic particles for ink jet application.
- Patented WO2006100596 A3 "Process for the inclusion of heat-labile ceramic pigments and the inclusion pigments thus obtained."
• Researcher at C.N.R_ISTEC: National Research Center (two years)
- Process for the inclusion of heat-labile ceramic pigments and the inclusion pigments thus obtained.