HALIFAX, Nova Scotia—The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada is accepting presentation proposals for its 2020 Rubber Recycling Symposium, to be held Sept. 16-17 at the Halifax Convention Centre.
As with previous TRAC Rubber Recycling Symposiums, the 2020 meeting is designed to bring together international experts and professionals in the field of rubber recycling.
This includes tire manufacturers; processors, transporters, equipment manufacturers and stewardship organization officials in tire recycling; and government and academic officials, TRAC said.
Topics at the 2020 Symposium will include:
- Tire Manufacturers' Drive to Sustainability
- Tire-Derived Fuel—Sustainability is a Burning Issue
- Rubberized Asphalt—Economically Viable Path Less Taken
- Fire Prevention Strategies for Tire Recycling Facilities
- Sustainable Solutions Using Tire-Derived Aggregate
To be considered for the program, send an abstract of 250 to 300 words and a speaker bio to Michal Majernik at [email protected] no later than March 15. Symposium speakers will have their registration fees waived.