CHARLOTTE, N.C.—Ceat Specialty Tire Inc. is introducing the Ceat Yieldmax radial combine tire line to North America.
Available in sizes 650/75R32 and 620/75 R26, the Ceat Yieldmax offers increased load carrying capacity to support larger combines, as well as improved traction and stability, the company said.
"The Ceat Yieldmax is designed to offer long life. In addition, its rounded lug base will provide better stubble resistance," Vijay Gambhire, managing director of Ceat Specialty Tyres Ltd., said in a statement. "The Ceat Yieldmax, also priced attractively, will be very valuable to our demanding combine customers."
The Yieldmax features include:
- Dual lug angle for higher traction and improved stability;
- Higher lug overlap for enhanced road ability;
- Improved construction for high-load carrying capacity at low pressure;
- R1W pattern for longer tire life; and
- Rounded lug base for stubble resistance.
Ceat Yieldmax is manufactured at Ceat's agricultural tire plant in Ambernath, India.
Ceat said it will expand its product range for combines and will also offer a steel-belted option in 2020 and 2021.