WASHINGTON—Women executives from tire, polymer and chemical companies were among the 130 named as 2020 STEP Award winners from the Manufacturing Institute.
Each year, the STEP Ahead Awards honor women who have achieved success within their companies and proven themselves as leaders in their industries, the institute said in a press release.
Among the 2020 winners are
- Jean Angus, Saint-Gobain Corp,;
- Courtney Balliet, PPG Inc.;
- Amber DePietro, Eaton Corp.;
- Melissa Depinet, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.;
- Wilailux Lapwisuttisarod, Dow Inc.;
- Jody Piel, BASF Corp.;
- Cynthia Reid, Parker LORD; and
- Michelle Ross, Goodyear.
The STEP Ahead Awards also honored young women with Emerging Leader awards, which recognize exceptional early-career accomplishments.
Among the Emerging Leader Award winners are:
- Kate Heymans, Dow Inc.;
- Amanda Hodges,
- BASF Corp.;
- Larkin Leach, Cooper Standard;
- Laurel Rowe, Parker LORD; and
- Sarah Tannahill, INEOS Olefins & Polymers U.S.A.
The winners will be honored at the STEP Ahead Awards ceremony April 30 at the National Building Museum in Washington.