CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio—Rubber & Plastics News has updated its news website at rubbernews.com.
The site is brighter, with sharper, easier-to-read headline fonts. The new website includes a more concise drop-down menu at the top of the site, making it easier for readers to navigate the different sections of the site.
And with the improved functionality, the rubbernews.com site will continue to bring you a mix of the top news and feature stories—both from our staff and sister publications within Crain Communications Inc.—to keep you up to date with what's going on in the rubber industry.
Other features include:
- An easy place to sign up for our variety of free email newsletters;
- A click-through section to manage your subscription;
- Links to the digital edition of our latest print issue;
- A place to subscribe to both RPN's print and digital products;
- Ways to connect to our social media sites for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter; information on how to advertise in the publication
- Links to sister publications; and
- A section to contact staff members.
We hope you enjoy the new site. If you have any questions or comments, contact Editor Bruce Meyer at [email protected].