There are no shortage of headwinds for the automotive industry and the rubber parts makers that supply it. The March 7 issue of Rubber News takes a deep dive into what could be ahead for vehicle sales and explores the innovations at some of the leading auto suppliers.
IN THE SPECIAL SECTION, WE:
- Offer auto sales forecasts from experts at Cox, IHS Markit and LMC;
- Discuss the future of elastomers in the EV space with Cooper-Standard's Chris Couch;
- Talk with Zeon's Sam Harber, who serves as chair of SAE's CARS Committee;
- Show how DuPont keeps its cool when EVs heat up.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE, WE:
- Take a look at the impacts of Russia's war with Ukraine;
- Dive into Tenneco's decision to sell to private equity firm Apollo Global;
- Look at West Pharmaceutical's $70 million expansion plans;
- Breakdown Vystar Corp.'s reverse merger vision; and
- Offer insights from Cooper-Standard executives on the difficult 2021 and what could be ahead for one of the leading auto suppliers.
Don't have access to these stories? Let's fix that.
Learn more about individual and corporate subscription options for digital and print at RubberNews.com/subscribe.