Starting this November, Rubber News will be giving women throughout the industry another opportunity to network, connect and nurture their careers at an event designed especially for those in rubber and plastics product manufacturing spaces.
For the first time, Rubber News will join its sister publication Plastics News in presenting its long-running Women Breaking the Mold conference. The event's mission to nurture the career growth of women in the rubber and plastics industry won't change. Its opportunities are just broadening.
This year's Women Breaking the Mold Networking Forum will be held at the Nashville Hilton in Nashville, Tenn., on Nov. 14-15. The event features a full schedule of presentations, panel discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
This year's theme, "Finding Your Voice," will be woven into all of the sessions, which are intended to provide insights for navigating the workplace and using soft skills to grow relationships. In-depth breakout tracks are geared toward helping both male and female professionals find additional success.
Speakers and panelists are being sought for the event. Those interested in speaking should contact Joe Pryweller, director of content and event management for the Crain Global Polymer Group, at [email protected].
Featured topics and events for the 2022 Women Breaking the Mold event include:
- Keynote Address on Finding Your Voice;
- Panel Discussion on Managing a Team;
- The Challenge of Achieving Work-Life Balance;
- Breakout Sessions Targeted to those in HR/Communications, Sales/Marketing and Technical Fields;
- Creating a Women's Network at Your Organization That Generates Opportunity; and
- Small-Group Discussion and Speed Networking.