FAIRLAWN, Ohio—The ACS Rubber Division has released its Elastomer Training Center course schedule for 2020.
The courses offered at the center also can be accessed from any tablet or computer, providing opportunities for livestreaming and online interaction
Course offerings will continue to be added throughout the coming year. Those scheduled thus far are:
Feb. 25, Introduction to Compounding, Mixing and Testing
- Feb. 26, Compounding Fluoroelastomers
- March 25, Processing and Testing of Rubber
- April 15, Basic Rubber Compounding
- April 21, Hazardous Communication
- May 12-15, Intermediate to Advanced Compounding and Testing of Rubber
- May 19, An Introduction to Continuous Vulcanization
- May 20-21, Sponge Rubber 101
- June 10, Essentials of Rubber Technology
- June 11, Essentials of Silicone Rubber
- June 12, Mixing and Testing for Compound Consistency
- June 12, Setting Up a Rubber Molding Process
To register for training courses or to get more information about the available opportunities, visit rubber.org/upcoming-training.