AKRON—The ACS Rubber Division is seeking abstracts for technical papers that will be considered for presentation at the 199th Technical Meeting, planned for April 27-29 in Independence, Ohio.
Topics under consideration for the meeting include:
- Computational Chemistry;
- Elastomers as Biomaterials;
- Modeling & Simulation;
- Structure and Dynamics of Polymer Nanocomposites and Filled Rubber;
- Failure of Rubber Materials;
- Science of Rubber Additives; and
- Advances in Rubber Processing.
The deadline to submit abstracts is Nov. 6. To learn more about submitting abstracts or about giving a presentation at the meeting, contact Chuck Brady at 330-595-5543 or [email protected].
Additional information about the Spring Technical Meeting, which will be hosted at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Cleveland Rockside, can be found online at rubber.org/spring-technical-meeting.