The ACS Rubber Division is seeking abstracts for the 201st Technical Meeting, set for April 26-28, 2022, in Warrensville Heights, Ohio.
The deadline for submission is Nov. 6 and abstracts may be submitted online.
Topics of interest include:
- Nanoscale characterization of rubbery materials and composites;
- Computational chemistry and multiscale modeling;
- Structure and physics of elastomers;
- Friction of rubber at interfaces;
- Winter performance in passenger tires;
- Recycling and reprocessing of rubber; and
- Seals and dynamic sealing.
For more information about the spring event, visit rubber.org/technical-meeting.