AKRON—The ACS Rubber Division is accepting abstracts for presentations at the 199th Technical Meeting, set for April 27-29 in Independence, Ohio.
The deadline to submit abstracts is Nov. 6.
Abstracts may be submitted online and a variety of topics will be considered. They include, but are not limited to:
- Computational Chemistry
- Elastomers as Biomaterials
- Modeling & Simulation
- Structure and Dynamics of Polymer Nanocomposites and Filled Rubber
- Failure of Rubber Materials
- Science of Rubber Additives
- Advances in Rubber Processing
For more information, contact Chuck Brady at 330-595-5543 or email [email protected].