AKRON—The ACS Rubber Division is offering a number of webinars and courses throughout the month of March. The events are free for students and Rubber Division members.
- March 1-5—Endurica Workshop: Characterizing Elastomer Fatigue Behavior for Analysis and Engineering
- March 2—Course: Carbon Blacks Manufacturing, Properties & Applications in Rubber Compounds
- March 4—Course: Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
- March 9 & 10—Course: Rubber Formulating 1.0
- March 11—Course: Compound Development Series - Polymers
- March 11—Course: Compound Development Series - Fillers
- March 12—Course: Thermoplastic and Functional Elastomers
- March 18—Course: Compound Development Series - Oils, Plasticizers & Process Aids
- March 18—Course: Compound Development Series - Antidegradants & Aging
- March 23—Webinar: The Basics of Mixing: Internal Mixers
- March 23-24—Endurica Workshop: Viscoelastic Effects in Elastomers and Impact on Durability
- March 24—Course: Communicating for Scientific Success
To learn more about upcoming courses or to register for any of the online learning opportunities, visit rubber.org/upcoming-training.