The ACS Rubber Division is hosting several upcoming virtual and in-person training opportunities throughout November and December.
- Nov. 7-11, Endurica L.L.C. will host the online workshop, "Characterizing Elastomer Fatigue Behavior for Analysis & Engineering" with Endurica Founder and President Will Mars as the instructor.
- Nov. 8-11, an in-person course, "Advanced Rubber Compounding & Testing" will take place with instructors Bonnie Stuck, Nicki Hershberger, Kylie Knipp and Paul Pavka of Akron Rubber Development Laboratory.
- Nov. 16, an online course, "Sponge Rubber 101," will take place with instructor Richard D. Strong, president of Elastomeric Consulting Services L.L.C.
- Dec. 6, an online course, "Rubber Explained," will take place with instructor Erick Sharp, founder and CEO of Ace Laboratories Inc.
- Dec. 6-9, Endurica will host the online workshop, "Application of Rubber Fatigue Analysis with Endurica Software" with Mars as the instructor.
- Dec. 8, a webinar, "Artificial Weathering Variables: How to Understand Your Materials Service Life," will take place with Lori Knous, Smithers general manager, Akron Labs, as the instructor.
The division also is hosting its Polymer Fridays webinar series, and there is still time to register for this year's remaining courses. Upcoming topics include butyl, chloroprene, nitrile, natural rubber and SBR.
For more information or registration, visit rubber.org/training for the upcoming training opportunities, or tockify.com/rubberdivisionacs/detail/726/1666324800000 for Polymer Fridays.