FAIRLAWN, Ohio—The ACS Rubber Division has extended its deadline for accepting abstract proposals for technical presentations to be delivered at the 197th Technical Meeting. Abstracts must be submitted online by Nov. 15.
Topics of interest for the Technical Meeting include
- 3D printing with elastomers;
- New reinforcing materials for rubber;
- Fracture mechanics of elastomers, networks and gels;
- Sustainability developments in the tire industry;
- Advances in polymer blends; and
- Computational chemistry.
The technical presentations are hosted in conjunction with the Rubber Division's Spring Meeting, to be held April 28-30. During this time the association will honor the winners of the 2020 Science and Technology Awards, including the newest Charles Goodyear Medal recipient, Nissim Calderon.
The event will be hosted at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, located at 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd., Independence, Ohio, 44131.
More details about the April event can be found at rubber.org/spring-technical-meeting.