Chester Collier, senior vice president global distribution of Walter Service Technologies of Pointe Claire, Quebec, was elected PTDA Manufacturer Council chair for 2021. He joined the PTDA's communications committee in 2013, serving as chair in 2016.
He became part of the Manufacturer Council in 2018.
"Being elected chair of the Manufacturer Council is a true honor for me," Collier said. "Having the opportunity to work with such a talented team of manufacturers in this industry is a privilege. I look forward to collaborating with them and the PTDA Board to build a stronger association for the future."
Remaining Board of Director, Manufacturing Council officers are:
• J.P. Bouchard, first vice president (vice president, General Bearing Service Inc. of Ottawa, Ontario);
• Mike McLain, second vice president (vice president, Allied Bearing & Supply, Inc. of Harahan, La.);
• Chris Bursack, treasurer (vice president sales and business development, ISC Companies Inc. of Minneapolis);
• Chester Collier, Manufacturer Council chairman (senior vice president global distribution, Walter Service Technologies of Pointe Claire, Quebec);
• Randy Disharoon, Manufacturer Council vice chairperson (vice president global accounts, Rexnord Industries L.L.C. of Ravenel, S.C.);
• Jos Sueters, Manufacturing Council immediate past chair (vice president, Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. of Mississauga, Ontario);
• Keith Nowak, PTDA Foundation president (president, MPT Drives in Madison Heights, Mich.); and
• Des Spillings, EPTDA president (managing director, Acorn Industrial Services Ltd. of Rotherham, England).
• Chris Curran, vice president industrial business development, RBC Bearings Inc. of Oxford, Conn.;
• Jim Jeffiers, vice president, Applied Industrial Technologies and Applied U.S. Energy of Fort Worth, Texas;
• Tom Holtry, vice president corporate accounts, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. of Salt Lake City;
• Brian Nowak, president and CEO, Kurz Industrial Solutions of Neenah, Wis.;
• Craig Pirie, president, Daemar Inc. of Oakville, Ontario; and
• Bill Shepard, vice president, BDI of Cleveland.
Council members are:
• Tammy Balogh, vice president human resources, Flexco of Downers Grove, Ill.;
• Andrew A.O. Brown, vice president, Whittet-Higgins Co. of Providence, R.I.;
• Darin Davenport, president and CEO, P.T. International/IPTCI Bearings of Charlotte, N.C.;
• Maxine Gomez, new business development sales representative, Belden Universal of Hillside, Ill.;
• Kristin Jennings, director marketing and industrial distribution, Climax Metal Products Co. of Mentor, Ohio;
• Chris Keyser, vice president channel and industry management, ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc. of Fort Smith, Ark.; and
• Mike Power, national accounts manager, Altra Industrial Motion of Braintree, Mass.