AKRON—The ACS Rubber Division is accepting abstracts for presentation of basic and innovative research at its 2023 International Elastomer Conference set for Oct. 17-19 in Cleveland.
The deadline to submit abstracts is May 21. Technical papers are due Sept. 24.
Topics under consideration for the program include, but are not limited to:
- Elastomers and compounding materials for health care and pharmaceutical
- New commercial developments
- Safeguarding the use of nano-fillers
- Safeguarding the use of rubber chemicals and additives
- Advances in materials and processes for tires
- Characterization of rubber, additives and compounds
- Elastomer fatigue and environmental resistance
- Masterbatch techniques and custom mixing dispersions
- Thermoplastics elastomers
- Wear, tribology and wear-particles