RALEIGH, N.C.—The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association has elected Kurk Wilks, president and CEO of Mann+Hummel, to its board of directors for a three-year term.
MEMA Chairman Tim Musgave, who also is the president and CEO of Pressure System International, praised Wilks' election, noting that global and commercial vehicle experience adds depth to the association's original equipment and aftermarket segment perspectives.
Bill Long, MEMA president and CEO, echoed that observation.
"We are honored to have Kurk Wilks, an active member of the OESA CEO Council, serve as a member of the MEMA Board," Long said in a news release. "Kurk's perspective and active engagement in MEMA divisions will strengthen our ability to advance the business interests of the vehicle supplier industry and all of our members."
Members of MEMA's board of directors are:
- Tim Musgrave, president and CEO of Pressure Systems International;
- Justin Greenberg, CEO of DieselCore;
- Michael Mansuetti, president of Robert Bosch L.L.C.;
- Marc Blackman, president and chief operating officer of Gold Eagle Co.;
- Dan Sceli, CEO of Cadillac Products Automotive Co.;
- Peter Butterfield, chairman and CEO of Omega Environment Technologies;
- Francoise Colpron, group president of Valeo North America;
- Gary Gerstenslager, president and CEO of Hendrickson;
- Dominic Grote, president and CEO of Grote Industries;
- David Overbeeke, chairman of MAVAL Industries;
- Eric Steinbecher, president of automotive aftermarket Americas at Schaeffler Group USA;
- Tom Ward, president of Snap-on; and
- Bill Long, MEMA president and CEO.