ALEXANDRIA, Va.—The Adhesive and Sealant Council elected and re-elected members to its executive committee and board of directors, effective Jan. 1.
Heather Campe, senior vice president for Americas Adhesives at H.B. Fuller, has been newly elected to the ASC executive committee for a three-year term. Shamsi Gravel, vice president of global key account at Emerald Kalama, and David White, senior vice president of quality and risk management at Sika Corp., have been newly elected members to the ASC board of directors, each serve a three-year term.
Re-elected members of the ASC board, who also will serve a three-year term, are:
- Kevin Campbell, senior director for Americas chemical sales at Kraton Polymers;
- Pat Devine, president of DHM Adhesives;
- Forest Driggs, senior vice president and chief financial officer at Franklin International;
- Steve Gailbreath, global business director for Ingevity; and
- Jack O'Malley, head of infrastructure team for North America coating, adhesives and specialties at Covestro.
Finally, Tim Long—professor of chemistry at Virginia Tech—was reelected for another two-year to a non-voting seat representing academia.
"ASC is fortunate to be led by an outstanding group of individuals committed to leveraging the collective wisdom of our industry to benefit its continued growth," ASC President William Allmond said in a statement.
ASC's board consists of 23 directors representing adhesive and sealant manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and academia. The association consists of 117 adhesive and sealant manufacturers, raw material and equipment suppliers, distributors, and industry consultants.