CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio—The June 3 Livestream Rubber & Plastics News is offering on the silicone industry will feature four industry experts as panelists:
- Erick Sharp, president and CEO, Ace Products and Consulting L.L.C.
- Bill Stockwell, president of Stockwell Elastomerics Inc.;
- Chris Poirier, general manager of Hexpol Silicones North America; and
- Scott Kearns, principal at ElastaPro Silicone Sheeting L.L.C.
The webcast, titled "Silicone Market 20/20: Putting Turbulent Times Into Focus," will begin at 2 p.m. Eastern time. The Livestream will be hosted by RPN Editor Bruce Meyer and reporter Andrew Schunk. Some of the topics to be covered in the hour-long event will include:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the current market;
- Capacity issues regarding silicone elastomer supplies;
- Future markets that may be bright spots;
- Technical and R&D developments in the pipeline; and
- A look at markets, including end product applications and geographic regions.
All of the panelists have a long history in the silicone market.