LEATHERHEAD, England—Smithers Market Reports is offering a 10 percent discount on its new study, "The Impact of Ride Sharing on Tire Markets to 2029," until Dec. 20.
The price will be $5,640 until that date, when it reverts to the full price of $6,270, Smithers said.
The study provides a comprehensive exploration on the effects of global ride sharing on tire markets, Smithers said. This includes:
- An analysis of ride sharing drivers and trends in the tire market.
- A complete ranking of ride sharing trends.
- An analysis of the ride hailing adoption.
- An exploration of the car sharing adoption on future markets.
- Forecasts of new ride sharing business models.
- An examination of ride sharing public policy and regulation.
- A review of ride sharing preferences requirements.
- An outlook of key players in the industry.
For more information, contact Bill Allen at [email protected].