CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio—The program for the inaugural Healthcare Elastomers Conference continues to take shape with the addition of two keynote presentations, one planned for each day of the two-day event.
On May 21, Bryce Rutter, founder and CEO of Metaphase, will give a keynote presentation titled "How to Inject Ergonomics and Innovation into Medical Device Designs."
Marie Crane, a health care market leader for DuPont, will give a keynote on May 22. Her presentation,"Connected Healthcare Transformation," will highlight trends in the health care market and focus on applications for elastomers.
The full conference agenda is available online.
Jointly organized by Rubber & Plastics News, PolyOne and R.D. Abbott, the conference is scheduled for May 21-22 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Ill. The conference will highlight material, technological and manufacturing developments within the health care industry. Materials of focus include:
- Silicones (VMQ)
- Polyisoprenes (IR)
- Isobutylene Isoprenes (IIR)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE)
- Thermoplastic Urethanes (TPU)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizates (TPV)
- Thermoplastic Olefins (TPO)
The Healthcare Elastomer Conference is led by conference chairmen Bernard Powell of PolyOne and Rick Ziebell of R.D. Abbott.
Conference registration remains open. In addition to having access to all of the planned technical presentations, attendees receive:
- The chance to meet with innovators in the exhibit area;
- Networking opportunities with speakers and attendees throughout the conference;
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Admission to a Networking Reception, sponsored by Trinseo; and
- A copy of all available presentations.
To register for the event, see the full conference agenda or get more information, visit rubbernews.com/healthcare.