We may only publish 25 print issues a year, but the news never stops. Our website is updated daily and always has the latest industry developments. Here are the 10 most read stories on our website during 2018. If you missed them, search for the headlines below online.
1. Market forces tighten silicone sector supply, spike prices.
2. Michelin, Pirelli, Continental among Consumer Reports most recommended brands.
3. Cooper recalls 41,000 tires for possible belt separation.
4. Goodyear ending supply ties to American Tire Distributors.
5. Tires, rubber products, polymers hit heavily in new Trump, China tariffs.
6. Bed-in-a-Box market expanding.
7. Raw material prices still volatile.
8. Editorial: Supply pricing pressure burdens silicones market.
9. Nylon 6/6 shortage looking worse.