AKRON—The deadline is Nov. 9 to submit an abstract for the ACS Rubber Division's Spring Technical Meeting, to be held April 30-May 2 in Independence, Ohio.
The association is accepting online abstracts for the 195th Technical Meeting of the organization. Scheduled symposia include:
- Self-Healing Polymers
- Nano-Scale Tools for Rubber Analysis
- Industrial Rubber Products
- Winter Tire Technology
- Dynamic Properties of Elastomers
- Science, Technology and Applications of Rubber
- Interfaces & Adhesion
- Flammability and Thermal Stability of Elastomers
- Science & Technology Awards
To submit an abstract, visit the Rubber Division's website.