LONDON—Organizers of the Future Tire Conference have announced additional speakers for the international conference, taking place May 30-31 as part of the Tire Cologne expo.
They will address varying aspects of the conference theme, Autonomous Now: The impact of new digital and communication technologies on tire design, manufacture and supply.
Future Tire 2018 will bring together top level experts and decision makers from the tire and automotive industries to discuss the challenges and realize the opportunities being created by digitalization of both their processes and end-products.
The latest speakers to join the program include:
- Dr. Philipp Struck, head of tire line development EMEA OE, Continental A.G.;
- Stephan Helm, honary chairman of German Trade association the BR;
- Paul Settles, senior research economist, LMC International;
- Erwin Zweers, research and development manager tire building for VMI Group;
- Guido Veit, manager of business unit plastics and rubber plants for Zeppelin Systems GmbH; and
- Marc Flederus, Director, Ferm RFID Solutions
They are joining:
- Dr. Bernd Lowenhaupt, managing director, Sumitomo Rubber Europe;
- Enzo Sorrentino, global strategic account manager Bridgestone EMEA, Rockwell Automation;
- Stephen Rau, technical director, WDK;
- Karol Vanko, MESNAC vice president, MERTC general director, Mesnac European Research and Technical Centre;
- Guido Savi, head of automotive consultancy, HBC Group;
- Jacob Peled, executive chairman, Pelmar Engineering Ltd.;
- Bruce Davis, special projects editor, Tire Business;
- Dennis Melka, co-founder and executive director, MisterTyre Malaysia; and
- Jose Silicani, recently retired as the knowledge management office from Bridgestone Europe.
Registration for the Future Tire Conference is open and early bird savings are available for those who sign up before March 30. In addition to two days of presentations on cutting edge innovations from top industry minds, attendees will have the opportunity to network with speakers and fellow delegates.