LONDON—European Rubber Journal, the organizer of the Future Tire Conference planned for May 30-31 in Cologne, Germany, is seeking papers to be presented during the conference's technical program.
Future Tire focuses on the changing demands of the tire industry as it looks to increase sustainability throughout the manufacturing process, while embracing digitalization trends and preparing for connected mobility. Areas of focus for the conference presentations include:
- Business and regulatory trends impacting the tire industry, including a global market overview with discussions on tariffs and market developments in China;
- How to achieve a level playing field in global tire markets;
- Lowering the environmental impact of tire factories and tires throughout the lifecycle;
- Game-changing developments such as liquid mixing, nanotechnology and RFID, that are redefining the tire industry and its products; and
- Harnessing the power of digitalization, exploring tire plant automation, data management and information-sharing.
Proposals should be sent to ERJ Editor Patrick Raleigh, no later than Jan. 31. Submissions must include your name, job title, company, paper title and a brief summary about the paper. Also, be sure to include contact information.
Papers will be selected based on topic relevancy, contribution to industry knowledge, value to the industry and originality.