AKRON—Rudolf Einsiedel, head of sales and procurement for Cordus and sales director of manufactured rubber goods and new business for Cordenka, joined the growing list of presenters for the Hose Manufacturers Conference. He will be speaking about rayon as a brake hose reinforcement, and will include benchmark test results.
With a background a material development engineer, Einsiedel launched a number of research and design projects for Cordenka, including rayon hose brake reinforcement and reinforced plastics.
He joins a distinguished line up of speakers including:
- Gergely Szekely, product line champion of managed pressure drilling hoses for ContiTech;
- David Antanaitis, global lead engineer for General Motors;
- Dana Stripe, senior development chemist at Zeon;
- Andreas Gerstenberber, head of the Industrial Fluid Solutions business unit and executive vice president for ContiTech;
- Jeff Andrasik, product testing manager of Smithers Rapra;
- Aaron Clark, senior chemist at Eaton Corp.;
- Sadhan Jana, professor and chair for the Department of Polymer Engineering at the University of Akron
- Victor Nasreddine, North America technical manager for Arlanxeo USA L.L.C.; and
- Toshiaki Miyauchi, research manager for Acrylic Rubber at Denka.
The Hose Manufacturers Conference is Oct. 24-25 at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn. Attendees will enjoy two days of technical presentations, networking opportunities, and will be able to download all available presentations after the program. Learn more about the conference, the agenda, and speakers on the Hose Manufacturers Conference website, rubbernews.com/hose.
Register before Sept. 25 to save $100 on conference fees.