SANTA ANA, Calif.—Yokohama Tire Corp.'s newest all-weather radial tire for graders, loaders and dozers will debut next month at the ConExpo in Las Vegas.
The MYX S01 will be among the OTR and commercial tire offerings featured at the tire maker's booth, No. C22231.
According to Yokohama, The MYX S01 radial is designed with advanced siping in the tread, which the tire maker claims provides excellent traction on snow and icy surfaces. The non-directional tread also provides year-round versatility and abrasive resistance, which can lead to longer service life, Yokohama said.
The tire will be available in size 17.5R25.
During ConExpo, Yokohama will be featuring its new tire data tracking software Y Trax as well as a variety of OTR and commerical tires.
OTR tires on display will be the:
- MYX S01 25-inch radial for graders, loaders and dozers;
- RB42, a 35-inch radial for dump trucks;
- RL45, a 25-inch radial for articulated dump trucks, scrapers and loaders;
- RT41 L-4, 25-inch radial specifically built for loaders and dozers; and
- Y524L5, a 33-inch bias tire for loaders and dozers in difficult mining and quarry applications.
Commerical tires on display will be the:
- 108R, a SmartWay-verified regional all-position/steer tire;
- MY507, an all-position tire for on-and-off highway logging, cement and construction operations;
- MY507A, an all-position tire for on-and-off highway applications Ideal for concrete mixers, dump trucks and severe service trucks; and
- TY527, a regional, high scrub and long haul drive tire for two- and three-axle tractor applications.
"ConExpo comes around every three years and draws over 125,000 top industry attendees," Tim Easter, YTC director of off-the-road sales said in a news release. "It's an excellent venue to display our OTR/construction tire lines to our customers."
ConExpo runs March 7-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Additional details, including registration information, is available at www.conexpoconagg.com.