AKRON—The ACS Rubber Division is seeking speakers for its International Elastomer Conference, to be held Oct. 10-12 in Cleveland.
The technical organization also is seeking abstracts for the Student Colloquium & Poster Session, scheduled for Oct. 11 at the meeting. The IEC will be at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, in conjunction with the International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo.
The deadline to submit abstracts for the technical meeting is April 14, with manuscripts due Aug. 25.
Symposia scheduled for the Rubber Division's 192nd Technical Meeting include:
- Mixing & Processing Technology;
- Tire Testing and Tire Performance Predictions;
- Thermoplastic Elastomers;
- Advances in Material and Processes of Car and Truck Tires;
- Industrial Rubber Goods: Hose, Belts, Wire & Cable, Auto Parts;
- Contributed Session;
- Characterization Tools for Elastomers;
- Civil Engineering with Rubber-Construction, Roofing, Seal, Gasket;
- 4 R's: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew of Rubber;
- Heavy Duty Tires: Truck Tires, Off-road, Agricultural Tires;
- Elastomers for Extreme Environments;
- Foam and Adhesives;
- Functionalized Elastomer and Additives;
- Rubber Pavement Interactions: Characterization of the Pavement Surface; and
- New Commercial Developments.