BRUSSELS—The European Tyre Recycling Association has scheduled its 24th Annual Conference on Tire Recycling for March 22-24 in Brussels.
The conference theme, "Defining the Circular Economy for Tire Recycling," will focus on industry-to-industry, business-to-business opportunities leading to durable market growth in the tire recycling industry, ETRA said in a press release.
The plenary sessions on March 23 and 24 will concentrate on the following topics:
- Producer responsibility and eco-design;
- Technical rubber and polymer compounds using recycled tire materials;
- Opportunities for recycled rubber in road construction;
- Expanding markets in urban construction, including membranes, concrete, trams and trains; and
- Opportunities for pyrolytic materials.
The conference will give attendees opportunities to speak directly to with presenters and panelists during plenary discussion periods, coffee breaks, lunches and cocktail gatherings, ETRA said. Space also is available for private and small group meetings, it said.
The final event of the conference is a "Matchmaking Event" designed to bring companies together for future collaborations, according to ETRA. Those wishing to attend the Matchmaking Event must pre-register.
For more information about ETRA and the conference, go to www.etra-eu.org.