AKRON—Online registration is available for the upcoming International Tire Exhibition & Conference.
- Access to all more than 55 conference programs, panels and special events;
- Admittance to the Exhibit Hall;
- Access the opening night networking reception;
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments everyday;
- Participation in the Harold Herzlich Distinguished Technology Achievement Medal presentation, a breakfast set for Wednesday, Sept. 14. Admission is free to paid attendees and speakers, but attendees must RSVP to Lori DiFrancesco at [email protected];
- Opportunities to network with industry leaders; and
- The chance to win prizes throughout the day, every day;
To register, click here.
The event will be held Sept. 13-15 at the John S. Knight Center in Akron.
Onsite registration opens on Monday, Sept. 12.
Meanwhile, the University of Akron Tire Mechanics short course is being held at ITEC.
The Tire Mechanics short course will be held Sept. 12-16 at the John S. Knight Center. This week-long program provides engineers and scientists with an in-depth, intense study of developments surrounding tire engineering.
The course is designed for practicing engineers, chemists and scientists concerned with tires and vehicles. Attendees should have an engineering or science background, with a Bachelor of Science.
Internationally experts in tire mechanics will introduce the basic and practical aspects of the mechanics of pneumatic tires. The schedule is available here.
- More than 1,000 pages of course notes prepared by the instructors on a thumb drive;
- Access to the ITEC Exhibit Hall;
- Lunches and refreshments;
- Access to ITEC's networking reception; and
- A certificate of completion.
To register for the Tire Mechanics short course, click here.