DIAMOND BAR, Calif.—The Specialty Equipment Market Association has released the list of candidates for its 2016 Board of Directors election.
For two open seats in the Manufacturers Category on the board, the candidates are:
• Chris Douglas, vice president of marketing, COMP Performance Group;
• Dave Edmondson, senior vice president, Roadwire;
• Kyle Fickler, director of business development, Aeromotive Inc.; and
• Rick Love, executive vice president, Vintage Air.
For one open seat in the Manufacturer's Representative Category, the candidates are:
• Les Rudd, president, Bob Cook Sales; and
• Rich Butler, CEO, R&R Marketing.
“SEMA's Board consists of 10 directors, the chairman, the chairman-elect, immediate past chairman and secretary/treasurer,” SEMA said in a press release. “While the number of seats on the Board are limited, the election provides all SEMA member companies with the opportunity to influence the specialty equipment industry's future.”
Voting is open to all current SEMA member companies, and will take place online May 11-24, the association said. Votes must be cast by each member company's primary SEMA contact. Each of those contacts will receive details of the vote, including ballots and links, on May 9 and 10, SEMA said.
SEMA will announce the winners by May 27 and formally welcome the new directors during the SEMA Installation Gala July 29, it said.
For more information about the election, contact Susan Alfonso at 909-978-6671 or [email protected]