KULPSVILLE, Pa.—Eight presentations will be made at the MidAtlantic Rubber & Plastics Group's fall technical meeting.
The topic of the day's events is “Rubber, Plastic and Composites for Advanced Aerospace Applications.”
The meeting will be held at Thursday, Nov. 19 at the Greene, Tweed facility, located at 1510 Gehman Road, Kulpsville. The event will begin at 8:30 a.m., include lunch, and conclude at 3:15 p.m.
Cost is $50 per person and includes a continental breakfast and lunch. Registration deadline is Nov. 16.
Speakers and their topics include:
• Bob Ohm, Lion Copolymer, “Overview of Rubber Polymers”
• Paul Roberts, Greene, Tweed, “Aerospace Hydraulic Fluids and Seals”
• Dilip De, Greene, Tweed, “Low Temp Tests for Aerospace Seals”
• Phil Schild, Solvay, “New Low Temp FKM Seals for Fuels”
• Rob Paladichuk, “Mold Tech Injection Molding Rubber Seals”
• Shari Axelrad, Solvay, “Bridging the Gap Between Metal and Plastics for the Aerospace Markets”
• Ben Arnold, Stratasys, Inc. and Chris Tanks Prism, “Advances in 3D Printing of Plastic Parts”
• Samuel Stutz, Greene, Tweed, “Advanced Composites for Aero Applications”
Enrollment will be capped at 100 attendees due to room size. Attendees will include new employees, chemists, engineers, technicians, sales and administration personnel, along with end users of rubber and plastic products.
Companies interested in sponsoring the breakfast or lunch may contribute maximum of $300 per event by sending a contribution to MARPG Treasurer, Bruce Rhoades, 2075 Detwiler Road, PO Box 305, Kulpsville, PA 19443.
To attend, email Bruce Rhoades, [email protected]