UNIONTOWN, Ohio—ChemSpec Polymer Additives Ltd. and its parent company, Safic-Alcan, will have five suppliers exhibiting at their booth at the International Elastomer Conference in Cleveland Oct. 13-15.
The five suppliers include:
• Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co.—a producer of silane coupling agents in Asia, located in Hubei Province, China.
• Repsol—an international petroleum company based out of Madrid. The firm produces microcrystalline waxes and process oils.
• Performance Additives—a Malaysian-based rubber process aids, internal lubricant and specialty accelerator producer that operates manufacturing plants in the U.S., Malaysia and Italy.
• Munch Chemie International—a German-based mold release, external lubricant and tire paints producer.
• Hoffmann Mineral—a German-based company that mines, refines and treats a high performance functional filler used in various types of rubber recipes.
Firms interested in setting up a meeting are encouraged to contact Chris Wagner at [email protected]
Uniontown-based ChemSpec is a chemical and polymer distributor that serves the rubber, adhesives and sealants markets.
Safic-Alcan is a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals. Headquartered in Paris, the firm provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. It posted revenues of nearly $445 million in 2014.