PANAMA CITY, Panama—The Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo has added two speakers to its educational program, which will be held during its conference and trade show July 16-18 at the Atlapa Convention Center in Panama City.
The additions to the program are:
• David Shaw, head of research at Tire Industry Research, who will talk about “China's Tire Industry and Its Place in the World of Tires”; and
• Luis Carlos Rodriguez, regional sales manager, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, who will discuss “New Techniques of Alignment and Balance to Extend the Life of a Tire.”
In addition, Heriberto Romero, general director of Hules Banda S.A. de C.V., has announced the topic of his speech, which will be “What Should I Do with My Renewing Tire Plant.”
Other speakers scheduled include:
• Jean Alexander Barros, commercial coordinator for Vipal Rubber Corp., discussing the “Benefits of Renovating and Retreading Tires;”
• David Stevens, managing director, Tire Retread and Repairing Information Bureau, who will provide “A Look Inside a Modern Retread Plant;” and
• David Zielasko, VP/publisher of Tire Business and publisher of Rubber & Plastics, who will discuss “Reporting on the Tire Industry in Latin America—Tire Business' new e-newsletter for the tire industry and tire dealerships in Mexico and Latin America.”
Expo CEO Gustavo Lima will moderate the educational session, which runs from 10 a.m. to noon on July 17. Marco Zigni, president of Latin Expo Group L.L.C., will conclude the program with a closing statement.
For more information on the educational program and conference, go to the expo's website.