BETHESDA, Md.—The Adhesive and Sealant Council has added 12 members since the start of the year.
The new member companies represent different aspects of the adhesive and sealant supply chain, ASC said, including raw materials suppliers, manufacturers and technical adhesive and sealant consultants.
“Leaders are taking note of the positive changes happening at ASC and voting to be part of that change by joining the Council and becoming actively involved,” Matthew Croson, president of ASC, said in a statment.
“We are pleased to have 12 new members joining the Council so far in 2015 and look forward to engaging with them on new ideas and value drivers.”
The following companies have joined the ACS in 2015:
• Chem Link Inc. (supplier)
• Concrete Sealants Inc. (manufacturer)
• Dow Corning Corp. (manufacturer)
• Eclectic Products Inc. (manufacturer)
• The International Group (supplier)
• JDA Associates (service supplier)
• Lianda Corp.(supplier)
• Mapei Corp. USA (manufacturer)
• PPG Industries Inc. (manufacturer)
• Shanghai Bitoner Resin Co. (supplier)
• Synthomer L.L.C. (supplier)
• V&C Manufacturing and Warehousing Corp. (manufacturer)
“With the implementation of the ASC long-range plan, members have a variety of choice when it comes to engaging in new programs and services,” Steve Duren, senior director of membership services, said in a statement. “A focus on education, new segmented market reports and growth on emerging markets are just some of the highlights to the 17 different areas we are focusing resources.”
More is available about the group's Long Range plan by clicking here.