VIENNA, Austria—A stellar list of thermoplastic elastomers experts will speak at Smithers Rapra's Thermoplastic Elastomers World Summit 2014, scheduled for Vienna Dec. 2-4.
Presentations scheduled for the conference include:
• “TPE Melt Handling and Pelletizing,” by Harald Zang, director-BU polymers at Automatik Plastics Machinery GmbH;
• “Product Innovations with Functional HSBC,” by Marcel Gruendken, technical manager-BU Elastomer at Kuraray Europe GmbH;
• “New Innovations Related to EPDM in TPV,” by Niels van der Aar, director-technical service and application development at Lanxess Elastomers B.V.;
• “New Kraton A and ERS Polymers that Enable New Applications and Process Techniques,” by Catherine Maris, staff scientist at Kraton Performance Polymers Inc.;
• “Morphology, Physical and Mechanical Properties of TPE Blends,” by Junling Zhao, R&D associate-global material technology at Goodyear; and
• “Novel Thermoplastic Urethane Elastomers from Low Free Monomer Technology” by Zhenya Zhu, technology leader- IPP thermoplastic polyurethanes at Chemtura Corp.
To register for the conference or obtain more information, click here.