DORKING, England—The deadline for submissions for the Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence is Dec. 20.
Those who wish to nominate should visit the awards section of the Tire Technology Expo website, and detail who or what they would like to nominate, and why.
All valid nominations for technologies and achievements that have taken place since February 2013 will be considered for the shortlist. The shortlist will then be submitted for final voting by a panel of renowned tire industry experts.
As always, the awards program is split into five categories:
• Tire Manufacturing Innovation of the Year: In recognition of scientific and technological excellence in tire manufacturing.
• Environmental Achievement of the Year: In recognition of environmental advances in the tire industry.
• Tire Technology of the Year: In recognition of real advances in consumer products.
• Tire Industry Supplier of the Year: In recognition of excellence by suppliers to the tire industry.
• Manufacturer of the Year: In recognition of achievements by tire manufacturers
The results of the Tire Technology International Awards for Innovation and Excellence 2014 will be announced at a ceremony at the Tire Technology Expo Gala Dinner at Köln Messe, Germany on Feb. 11.