AKRON—The Adhesive and Sealant Council is seeking abstracts of presentations for the organization's fall convention and conference, to be held Oct. 21-23 at the Minneapolis Hilton in Minneapolis.
Technical sessions at the event will focus on business development and market trends, government relations issues and new/advanced technology.
The ASC is seeking abstracts for:
• Business development/market trends (alternative energy, bio-based, social media/online, trends in China);
• Raw material development (expert analysis and trends: MDI/TDI, butadiene, ethylene and propylene, global oil);
• Hot melts (the new generation, growth rates and outlook, market analysis);
• Small business (insurance, health care, tax changes, sales);
• Core research and development (investment value, next generation adhesives, stage gate focus, military advancements, nano technology);
• Government relations (TCSA reform, nanotechnology regulation, California, "responsible care");
• End users focus—Building and construction (end user needs, design trends, adhesive performance, EPDs and HPDs); and
• Green chemistry (trends in green chemistry/policy).
Abstracts must be submitted online at at www.ascouncil.org. The deadline for submissions is July 26.
For more information, contact Steve Duren at 301-986-9700, ext. 105 or email at [email protected]