LEVERKUSEN, Germany—Lanxess A.G. has made five personnel changes, including three in management.
The company announced that:
• Ron Commander will retire as the head of butyl rubber operations, and take on a new role in Canada, effective July 1;
• Guenther Weymans, currently the head of Keltan elastomers, will succeed Commander as the manager of butyl rubber;
• Torsten Derr will become the new head of Keltan;
• Michael Schaefer will succeed Derr and take over responsibility for the Material Protection Products business unit; and
• Par Singh will be the country representative for Singapore.
Axel C. Heitmann, Lanxess' chairman of the board of management, credited Commander for leading the company through expansion of three plants on three continents, "on time and on budget."