CLEVELAND (Aug. 31, 2012)—Executives from seven major tire makers will take part in a panel discussion about selling high-performance passenger and light truck during the upcoming International Tire Exhibition & Conference in Cleveland.
The panel on Sept. 19 during the conference at the IX Center in Cleveland will be moderated by Bob Toth, director of products and innovation for North American Tires for Goodyear.
The panelists are:
* Tom Gravalos, vice president of marketing, motorsports and OE sales, Pirelli Tire North America;
* Oscar Pereda, Michelin brand marketing, Michelin North America;
* Mark Johnson, product education manager, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations;
* Chris Jenkins, manager, customer programs, Continental Tires the Americas;
* Mark Richter, senior manager of dealer marketing, Falken Tire Corp.;
* Tex Melotti, GM, performance tires, Goodyear; and
* Chris Pantani, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
There is no charge to attend this or other panel discussions during ITEC, which runs Sept. 18-20. A $50 fee covers all other educational presentations. For more information, visit www.itec-tireshow.com.