AKRON—Mobility is changing. As the auto industry makes enormous strides toward electrification and autonomous technology, the rubber industry is playing a vital role.
The biennial Rubber in Automotive conference, organized by Rubber & Plastics News and scheduled to be held virtually June 1-3, will focus on the state of the automotive industry, examine innovations and look to the technologies and trends driving the industry further.
RPN is looking for speakers who can help take the conversations deeper through presentations that explore the challenges, opportunities and trends emerging throughout the rubber industry, particularly as they relate to the automotive sector.
Key topics include:
- The state of the auto industry, and economic and consumer trends;
- Emerging innovations in rubber-based automotive components and systems;
- The impact of COVID-19 on the industry's future;
- Supply chain issues and industry demands;
- Work force issues and the talent pool;
- Sustainability challenges and solutions;
- Material innovations in polymers, chemicals, lubricants and fluids.
Abstracts are due Feb. 26 and can be submitted online.
Registration for the Rubber in Automotive event is open and is free for a limited time. To learn more about the event or to register, click here.