Blue Ridge Rubber Group Technical meetings
Blue Ridge Rubber Group:More Infomation »
Technical meeting, May 14.
Meadowview Convention Center, Kingsport, Tenn.
Fall Technical Meeting and Golf Outing, Sept. 10.
Olde Beau Golf Club, Roaring Gap, N.C.
The Blue Ridge Rubber Group (BRRG), part of the Rubber Division of the American Chemical Society, is a technically oriented, professional organization. BRRG promotes personal relationships between those in education, manufacturing, supply of additives, compounding, processing and marketing of rubber and/or polymer based products; while also providing a regional network that aids in problem solving.
- Date May 14, 2015 - Sep 10, 2015
- Time 8:00am
- Sponsored By Blue Ridge Rubber Group
Chicago Rubber Group: Spring Technical meeting
Chicago Rubber Group:More Infomation »
Registration: 3:30 PM
Presentations: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Cocktails: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Dinner: 6:00 PM
Peter Glasser -- HF Mixing Group
"Footprinting -- Optimization of the Mixer and Mixing Process"
Reservations must be made by May 7.
The Chicago Rubber Group Inc. is a subdivision of the Rubber Division, American Chemical Society
- Date May 11, 2015
Hawk's View Golf Club and Banquets
7377 Krueger Rd.
Lake Geneva, WI
- Time 3:30pm
- Sponsored By Chicago Rubber Group
- Cost $30.00 Dinner, $5 extra for purchase at the door…
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1-877-HAWKS VU (1-877-429-5788)
New England Rubber and Plastics Group: Annual Spring Meeting
Speakers include:More Infomation »
Richard J. Jorkasky II
Technical Manager, Kobelco Stewart Bolling, Inc. (KSBI)
“Internal Mixers and Mixing Parameters”
Application Scientist at TA Instruments
“Accurate Discrimination of Polymer Properties by Rheological Measurements”
Product Stewardship Manager, Zeon Chemicals LP
"Regulatory Trickle Down"
Technical Sales Manager, ChemSpec Polymer Additives
"Neuburg Siliceous Earth”
Meeting also includes dinner.
RSVP must be received by March 15.
- Date Mar 31, 2015
Old Sturbridge Village
1 Old Sturbridge Village Road
- Time 3:00pm
- Sponsored By New England Rubber and Plastics Group
- Cost $45.00 (Members) $55.00 (Non-Member)
- Contact Tara Castine/Kerry Bagley
- Email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 802-257-5256 x122 / 860-550-4276
European Tire Recycling Conference
The European Tyre Recycling Association (ETRA) is involved in a number of projects regarding developing alternative uses for End of Life Tyres (ELT). These are projects funded by the EU in partnership with ETRA and are aimed at developing high value recycling processes and products from ELT.More Infomation »
The aim of ETRA is to put as much time and distance between the ELT and its ultimate disposal in power plants and cement kilns.
Conference rates for the hotel will only be available until the Feb. 22.
- Date Mar 25, 2015 - Mar 27, 2015
Hotel du Grand Sablon
Rue Bodenbroek 2/4, 1000
Brussells , Belgium
- Time 8:00am
- Phone +32 2 518 11 00
Adhesive and Sealant Council Spring Convention & Expo
ASC Spring Convention & EXPO will be held April 20-22 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. This three day event will include concurrent technical sessions focusing on business development and market trends, government relations issues, and new/advanced technology. The EXPO will be held on Tuesday, April 21 from 3:30-6:30pm and will feature more than 70 supplier exhibitors.More Infomation »
Co-located with the convention & EXPO, the Caulks and Sealants Short Course held on April 20-21.
- Date Apr 20, 2015 - Apr 22, 2015
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Dr.
- Time 7:30am
- Sponsored By Adhesive and Sealant Council
- Cost Cost (early bird) – prices increase after Feb 27 (see registration link for more): Members/End Users: $745 per person Non-members: $1490 per person
- Contact Malinda Armstrong, director, meetings and expositions
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 301-986-9700 x. 106
Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
Vancouver Convention Centre
- Date Apr 14, 2015 - Apr 18, 2015